Looking for a way to the front of the line or into the VIP section of that hot club on Cinco de Mayo? 1800 Tequila sends in some great tips on how to grease your way to the top.
begin press release ...
- Dress to impress. Good looking people make the club look good, so dress like you have money to spend and cut to the front of the line.
- Find the boss. Never approach a random doorman. Ask for the head bouncer or head of security. Once you know who can get you in, motion him over with a confident head nod.
- Get ready to grease. Have your $40 or $100 folded in your hand so the bouncer can easily see the denomination of your bills.
- Recognize the game. As the head bouncer approaches you, at the last second, reach out and attempt to shake his hand. He knows the routine. He’ll accept the handshake.
- Talk fast. As you’re shaking his hand, tell the bouncer, “I have $100. There are four of us.” The quicker he can get that information the better.
- Put money in his hand. If the bouncer stalls, reach out and physically put the money in his hand. Be smooth, but aggressive. Once he has your money, you are in.
- Remember, subtly is the key. Make the big show when you’re actually in the club and tipping for your shots of 1800® Tequila. That’s what you’ll want the girls to notice.
1800® Tequila is the United States’ best selling super-premium tequila, renowned for being expertly aged and consistently smooth. Named after the year it was created, 1800® Tequila is pure, 100% blue agave tequila grown on family-owned ranches and bottled in Jalisco, Mexico. Each bottle of 1800® Tequila is double-distilled and matured in French and American oak barrels for superior drinkability. 1800® Tequila is recognized for its iconic packaging which includes a stopper that doubles as a shot glass. The complete 1800® Tequila portfolio includes Select Silver, the first 100-proof tequila, Silver, Reposado, Añejo and 1800® Colección, an extra-añejo tequila, that is released annually in highly limited quantities. 1800® Tequila is available nationwide at most exclusive bars and retailers.
Mancation Ideas Vacation Newswire -
Beer, Wine, and Spirits